Forum home Problem solving


Does anyone know what kind of bugs this is and what to do to eradicate it?




  • pansyfacepansyface Posts: 21,898

    No idea but a good boiling should sort them out.

    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    If you live in Derbyshire, as I do.
  • LandlubberLandlubber Posts: 396

    Don't look like much of a problem, But wash the cabbage just to be on the safe sideimage

  • Dave MorganDave Morgan Posts: 3,123

    They're scale insects, can be treated with some insecticides or biological controls. See link below.

  • LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    To me looks like there in the leaf like leaf miner, nothing to worry about
  • LingLing Posts: 4

    Thank you very much. I have been checking my cabbage plants and removing the caterpillar eggs but then I found the edema or Scale insects. Very reassuring and will check out the link for more information. 

Sign In or Register to comment.