Next weeks forecast

Anyone excited for the upcoming heatwave we are being promised? image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 15,146

only after the gale force winds have passed through image

Devon.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

as long as my 2nd water butt gets filled from the overflow then Im fine with the wind :P

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,444

I've had one day of sun so far,I'm not holding my breath! But it would be Soooo nice!image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 15,146

750ft up and 10 miles from the Atlantic in N Devon, we kinda get used to the wind ( and the rain )

Devon.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

Its been pretty good here too, but some warmer temperatures are always great.

I will just put my shorts on to scare away anyone or anything that tries to disturb me image

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,444

I wouldn't advise that Matt, every time I pout my shorts on big grey clouds form! Don't do it! Wear a wooly hat and coat and you should get a heatwave! image

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,202

Yes Iv read that we are in for a heatwave.   Hope it's true !   Open doors and windows,  salad teas, eating outdoors, washing drying in a flash, only a sheet for cover at night..........bring it on !!!   Get me image getting down with the kids image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 44,416

You can all thank us - it's 'cos we've just bought a lovely snuggly thick new duvet - delivered yesterday image image

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt ... Margaret Atwood