wallflower seeds

Hi guysimage I've been to GC to hunt out seeds for planting like M.D. but can only find mixed and would prefer separate red and yellow. Been looking on web but got totally mixed up image not very techno. Have any of you preference of supplier on line?

• Thanks Ceres will get on their siteimage

• BiljeBilje Posts: 383
    I'm doing an on line order with Chiltern Seeds, they currently have an offer of 20% off, finishes today I think. The code to use is CHELSEA2015. They have several separate colours of wallflowers for sale. I love this company their catalogue is addictive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 2,535
    DT brown have separate colour Wallflower's, but at the moment only got scarlet bedder the yellow one is sold out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks all image I'll hopefully get on the garden tomorrow and will plant up the plants in a rough bed hoping they might comes again next year image

• LandlubberLandlubber Posts: 396

I cannot have wallflowers in my garden or night sented sock either, hayfever and asthma, do others have this problem?

• LynLyn Posts: 8,825

My wallflowers woulnt normally grow well here, they need lime hence the name.. and my soil is acid, I mix a lime wash in the watering can and pour that around them.

I have read that as they are of the cabbage family if you grow them in the same place for several years, the can develope club root, anyone had this problem?

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.