Poison Ivy in my garden??

We don't have poison ivy here in the UK, right? Please tell me that is true. Our garden is pretty wild. We only moved here in winter so we are just trying to get to grips with it. Starting with..... What is this invading much of the lawn, base of the tree and other areas. And what do we do with it? Any help greatly appreciated! https://m.facebook.com/debs.halcrow/albums/10152939255318741/?ref=bookmark

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,219

I can't get the link to work sorry. you need to do a return after you have typed the link.

But anyway, no we don't have poison ivy in Britain.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,091

If you highlight the link and alternate click you can go to the site p nsyface. It's a very blurred pic but I think its ground elder

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,219

Oh, thanks for that. Something (I think) the ipad lacks, but I'll bear it in mind when I use the laptop.

My guess is ground elder too.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,752

It won't let me see the pic either - it wants me to open a Facebook account.

Debs - you can upload a picture on here by clicking on the green tree icon on the toolbar above where you type your post and following the instructions.  I don't think it works for phones ... yet

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Ground elder it almost definitely is. Thanks very much for that and for the instructions on posting photos. I could not work it out!