Forum home The potting shed

"Hello Forkers" - Problem

Thought I would have a look at this thread...but squillions of posts dating back to 2012.

Is this thread now defunct? if not, how do I get to the last page?

Surely I don't have to click through all the pages...

All help appreciated.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,548

Click on the green arrow under the latest name on the right hand side of the box.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

You can also go into your settings and on the thread starting page option click on the 'default to last'.  It would take a very long time to read through the Forkers thread from the beginningimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,444

And it would probably be very confusing too - but please feel free to join in, when you do find your way to the current page - all are welcome image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 32,413

if you click on the button marked " reply" it'll take you to the last posting.

Devon.
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 11,286

Are you all off the air?  I haven seen any new posts for a while.  Maybe the storms you had yesterday have thrown the system out of kilter.

S. E. NSW
  • kleipieperkleipieper Posts: 563

Hello Pat, image

No, as far as I know the site is still working.

I do seem to remember that you had some problems getting to the end of the Hello Forkers thread though.image

In case you're still looking for the latest page, try this link.

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/hello-forkers/147687-2240.html

I'm sure you'll be very welcome if you want to join the conversation, because they are really friendly, like everyone else on this forum image.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,444

Sorry - I've had a lay-in imageimage  I'm usually awake much earlier than this image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

10am Monday. I gather that the problem that was mentioned on various posts has been reported and that you expect it to be sorted out today.

A couple of people told me to go to the green arrow, but we (even computer literate Hubby) couldn't see a green arrow, until I realised that I was already on the thread and should have been in the Forum list and then I could see a green arrow.  By that time I'd been page turning for ages - good fun though.  An enjoyable way to spend a miserable cold weekend.

The bit I haven't yet worked out, is why sometimes my messages are repeated without warning.  I can see that it has happened, but don't know what it is I'm doing wrong.  (I blame this far too small keyboard for all my ills). I might have to give in to pressure and agree to Hubby buying me laptop, but I am still wavering.  I don't feel like having something heavy on my lap!

S. E. NSW

1pm. I got enthusiastic and sorted some seeds that I had drying in paper bags. I decided I had too many Pink Cosmos seed heads, so after separating  jar full if seeds, scattered the rest around under the big eucalypt in front of the house. If some of them germinate when it's warmer, it should look nice. 

I planted some seeds of the frilly leafed purple and green lettuce into trays, so will see if they are brave enough to put their heads up in a couple of weeks. 

Managed to get some washing done and on the line - it's now sunny even though still a bit cool.

S. E. NSW