Would you think it safe to plant these out now? Im in the east midlands
I'd have them out in the day timeand back in for the night for a while before leaving them out permanently
They all look lovely. Don't put them out permanently because there is still the possibility of frost. They can go outside during the day and you can bring them at night for about a week. They should be able to stay outside (still in their pots) from then on unless the weather forecast is menacing. Plant them in their permanent positions when the danger of frost has passed......whenever that might be.
Thank you. I'm starting to get really impatient annd want to get on, I'll just have to curb my enthusiasm a little longer