Forum home Talkback

Just wanted to share :)

I grew this! Well, it grew all by itself - I just gave it a wee bit water and lots of encouragement over the last year and now it's in full flower! I think it's so pretty and just wanted to share image It's Myosotis - Forget Me Not image 

Have a lovely weekend! image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,523

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,569

I love forget me notsimage

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,337

Me too. image

They self-seed everywhere here and I use them as natural ground-cover and a backdrop at this time of year.  Easy to pull-up when they have gove over, by which time they have put down seeds ready for next year. 

Suits me perfectly - no digging and no planting required! image

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Flora rosaFlora rosa Posts: 262

Aw pretty image

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,840

I am a forget me not convert.  Used t think they were too messy, but now I love them.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • TesniTesni Posts: 163

It's so beautiful! I tried to grow some from seed, but nothing's happened. Think I must sown it outside too soon.

• OneofsevenOneofseven Posts: 338

I love my self-sown forget-me-nots, but they seem very susceptible to mildew as they get older.   Anyone else have this problem with them?

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

No wonder you're Happyimage.  I love them and as long as you pull up the ones in the wrong place you'll be happy for yearsimage.

• Judith 5Judith 5 Posts: 108

Lovely picture xx