Forum home The potting shed

Anyone in Dundee/Angus area want some shrubberies/trees?

*Ahem*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, last February I was on the receiving end of a pack of 400 tree saplings from the Woodland Trust for a local conservation group I am involved with. We planted those and I have a few Rowan still in pots awaiting a site. Then, in September we received another 400. We have most of those bedded in but ran out of space, so I've planted a hedge around my garden but still have a few blocks of Dog Rose and Blackthorn and a couple of Elder as well as the aforementioned Rowan. Oh, and some Crab Apple.

Any takers?

• Hello, if the dog rose is still available I would appreciate it if I could have them. I am located in Dundee and am assuming that these are for collection from Dundee. Regards.

• Hi, kismet. Yup, collection is from Dundee. Plenty of dog rose left. You can either have a block of root trainers that have been heeled in, or if you want only a few I have some in 5" and compost.
  • Hello we would love anything at all! we are a care home in Dundee trying to improve our gardens for our residents on a tight budget. We can collect

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,625

Er, the OP was a year ago. Good luck with your search.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • What would you be looking for? PM me and we'll see what we can arrange.