Forum home Wildlife gardening

peat b muppet ruining forum

In the attracting birds to your garden post peat b is being funny with my post. What is the point in trying to cause trouble ?????

• If he's annoying you, then just put him on ignore, However annoying he gets though, he is right about the seagull thing. 

• GemmaJFGemmaJF Posts: 2,286

I agree with Jimmy, there are no Sea Gulls, Black-headed gull, Common gull, Herring gull and so on,  that was the point being made marc I would guess.

I'm sure with humour too but it doesn't always come across on a forum. Most people type up with a thought in mind but that doesn't mean everyone reading the post will be thinking in the same way when reading. One gets use to different posting styles of members in time and realises they don't mean offence.

Surprising but true fact, of the several dozen serious issues I have seen on a forum I use to admin full-time, it was the person reading the post that had the issue, not the one posting it.

Not always the case but I bear it in mind now if someone annoys the hell out of me on a forum. image

• marc weirmarc weir Posts: 124
    He is still a muppet

Don't worry about it marc, I am too:

• How do you manage to look so good at 7.24?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,079

Good morning Gemma

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• marc weirmarc weir Posts: 124
    I love big bird lol looks a bit like my eximage