Forum home Talkback


PeegeePeegee Posts: 21

i'm trying to find weed suppressing membrane to lay under slate chippings.   Pretty sure B&Q sell it but can't find on website under any name I've come up with.  Does anyone have any idea of what this might be called?  Thanks.


  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,011

    They call it fabric - 

    Other suppliers call it membrane so google a bit to compare quality and price.

    Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • PeegeePeegee Posts: 21

    Thanks.  found it.

  • Hi guysimage does anyone know the name of the heavy-duty weed suppressant  to go under chippings I think it is a 3letter abbreviation and is woven plastic . I heard of it over the past week but just can't remember where or what I was listening to image the brain not in gear.pp

  • PeegeePeegee Posts: 21

    I've ordered the stuff from B&Q that 'obelixx' referred me to.  We've used it before and seems ok.  They call it fabric (weed control fabric).

Sign In or Register to comment.