Forum home Garden design

Garden edging and Borders

I was just wondering if anybody would know where i could get some palisade log roll for edging in my garden i need approx 7m or any other full round log roll.cheers.


  • Gareth99Gareth99 Posts: 37

    Hi Andrew,

    Wilkinsons sell this. Not sure how the quality compares to the more expensive end of the market but they're usually reliable.



  • I'm after some of the full round stuff similar to this/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/
Sign In or Register to comment.