Subscriber edition

Hi fellow Gardeneers!

I subscribed to the magazine a few weeks ago after buying last month's mag over the counter. I see that this month's was supposedly available in the shops from the 27th March but my subscriber edition hasn't dropped on my floor yet.

Is this usual or are they normally delivered at the beginning of the month? I've had an email confirming my subscription.

I'm not annoyed, I'm just inpatient to get my grubby little mits on it image

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,705

Had my April edition delivered over a week ago if that helps.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,117

Me too, it usually comes a week before the date published in the currrent mag, ie in April it says May will be available on 24th April.

• Ahh, okay. Thanks for the info, guys. I'll give it a few more days and if still nothing I'll send them a distress flare.

• Hi Mistwalker, I don't think you will get this month's edition. I subscribed at beginning of february but didn't receive a magazine until March (March edition). Must be doing admin behind the scenes. image

• Edd: It seems you aren't overly impressed with the Subscriber editions. Sorry to hear that. I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself how it goes.

Gardeninglily: Thanks for the info. It looks like I'll have to make a trip into town and get this month's over the counter.