Plants stuck in the post!!

I made a bulk order from T&M a few weeks back, plants have been arriving in dribs and drabs ever since (all good quality I'm pleased to report)

They have a good tracking system to keep track on your orders and saw that my 2x dicentra (1L potted plants) were despatched on 31st March - was definitely hoping they'd be here today but no sign image

Poor things are going to be stuck in the mailing system all over the long bank-holiday, really hope they manage to survive. Fingers crossed they get here on Tuesday otherwise they will in a very sorry state.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,043

Won't there be a post on Saturday?

• JoneskJonesk Posts: 205

Really?? Not sure. I really hope there is image

Anyone any idea?

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,874

Saturday isn't a bank holiday so if you normally get post on Saturday's you should this week.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • JoneskJonesk Posts: 205

Thank you nutcutlet and Yviestevie, much relief here.

My husband thinks maternity leave has gone to my head - he can't believe I was worried about that!!!!

Call it my hormones, a need to nuture - be it the children or the plants!!! image

Looking forward to Saturdays post!

• Yes there's post on Saturday, don't worry your not alone when it comes to panicking about plants getting stuck in the post! We have a daft sorting office that is only open 8:30 - 2 so if they do get stuck it's a bit of a nightmare trying to collect them!
    I'l keep my fingers crossed for you that yours turn up tomorrow image

• granmagranma Posts: 1,829

T&M are usually good at replacing plants, if they arrive and not so good condition send them an email. but chances are you wll receive  them saturday.