Forum home The potting shed

Any Bloggers out there?

Hi all,

I thought I would just see if any of you have gardening blogs? I have had one for a little while. Thought I would share it and see if anyone else has one to share?

Here is my link - feel free to follow / comment 

http://pocketsizegeek.blogspot.co.uk/

• CeresCeres Posts: 2,126
    Hi Kassie,

Nice to see your blog. Its good to share your experiences of gardening so others can see if they are going down the same path. Nice also to see that you are a graphic designer. Your garden will be another outlet for your creativity.......or you can just go for a total mess and give the brain a rest.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,544

I'm afraid that I am so old that I wouldn't recognise a blog if it jumped up and hit me in the face. I don't know anything about how to tweet either, having left that to the avian community. And Facepack or whatever it is called is just a way for the authorities to find out who knows who and if they are of one mind with them and if they pose a possible threat to western democracy.

It's nice when people find a way to express themselves that gives them and others around them pleasure. But I think that, followed assiduously over a period of time, this forum is a bit like a gardening blog. And everyone gets to say something if they feel that they have something to say.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • I have one too which is mainly seen by fellow card-makers (my other hobby).
    It's a bit basic and quiet at the moment, with a weekly checklist post for some of my fellow cardmakers who have told me they enjoy having something they can follow themselves.

Will pop and have a peek at your now image

http://ngcardsseedlings.blogspot.co.uk/ 

• NGCARDS, your blog is lovely, i've added you to my reading list. I hope some more people on here might have one too! I need some more to follow and borrow tips from :P

• Thanks Kassie, yours looks good too so will keep popping by.