I wished I never seen it

YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,976

Some TV series are worth watching again and again, but it's never quite the same as the first time. On this rainy Sunday I would love to be able to watch the following with brand new eyes.

The Sopranos

The West Wing

Pride and Prejudice - Colin Firth version

Justified

What's your choice

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

Indeed. Mad Men would be my choice. I loved it.

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,624

everyone raves about the Sopranos, but I didn't see a single episode. 

Lots of folk I know say I'd love Frazier, but I'd have to start at episode 1 , that's almost a career move.

Devon.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,976

Ooh Tootles I'd forgot Mad Men, last series coming up soon I love it.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

A Year in Provence

True Blood

It's fab isnt it?! I wish I had the hour glass figure of Joan! Love Peggy's story too. Id happily give Pete Campbell a good talking too and send him to bed with no tea!!

• I almost know the Colin Firth version of Pride &  Prejudice off by heart and could/do watch it over & over again.....having said that, I do take your point Yvie.

So beautifully casted.....was there ever a Mr Collins, Mrs Bennet, Lady Catherine de Bourgh like it? image

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,976

Never saw a year in Provence KEF, might give it a go.

Hostafan, if you've never seen the Sopranos, you have a treat instore if you ever decide to watch it.

You're right David, the casting for P & P was brilliant, I don't think it could ever be bettered.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,823

Mad Men is on from series one, but I can't remember which channel image Soz.....I'll have a mooch and get back to you Tootles.

Just finished watching the complete series of 24........could quite easy watch it all again.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,823

Mad Men is on Sky Atlantic Tootles image

A bit of a confession........but I did used to like Desperate Housewivies when it first came out. But like some things it went on rather and lost its way in the end image

Thanks Star!! Love it!