intrduction

Hi all. I've just signed up today, and thought I would send you all a message and introduce myself. Im Alex from Notts. I love to grow all i can. I only have a small garden but i have a greenhouse and grow my veg in pots and containers. im here to join the chat and pick up some tips and maybe give a few tips.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,336

Hi Alex image  Welcome aboard!

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,273

Hello Alex! Are you a lady Alex or a gentleman Alex? (Not that it's any of my business.)

Welcome to the wonderful world of GW.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hi Alex image

You are just in time to join in the growing spuds chats..I grow mine in potato sacks and planted the last of them todayimage

What do you grow in your GH and your pots & containers?  

• In the greenhouse i grow tomatoes and peppers and cut flowers and outside in my pots and containers i grow japanese onions strawberries lettuce baby sweetcorn baby leeks peas wild garlic and pumpkins.

I am a male Alex.
  • Jennie7Jennie7 Posts: 14

Hi Alex, I'm also new to the forum, I've grown the basics in a greenhouse in the past few years but this year I am venturing into the outside world as well! I hope to learn from your experience!image

• I grew potatos when i had my allotment. I grew some 1st earlies in sacks last year but im not growing any this year as i havent got the room. I love to grow them and when you dig them up its like finding gold nuggets image
  • PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,622

Hi Alex welcome to the forumimage

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,990

Welcome Alex.

Devon.
  • Thank you to all of you.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,990

welcome to Jennie too. 

Devon.