What Seed Potatoes do i get?
Ok so i know im almost running out of time to get them chitted etc as should have done this last week, but as usual, alot of things got in the way.
As some of you may know i live in inverness, Scotland. I have no previous experience with growing any vegetables!
I'm thinking of having one bin with earliers and one with mains
- Do they get planted at the same time?
- What would be the best early/main for where i am? (i'm wanting a kinda General Purpose tattie thats good for doing most things)
- Do they need alot of sunshine when planted in bin, or is shaded corner ok?
- how long do they roughly take to chit?
- Do you have to chit them?
- what am i best looking for when choosing the seed tattie?
Like always thanks for your advice (sorry for so many questions!) I will be buying from local garden centres, so that i can chit them asap.