Forum home Wildlife gardening

Pest questions

Hello everyone,

I am a student at Univesrsity of Leeds, and collect data to complete my assignment.
Could you please help me with the following questionnaire?
As part of this marketing study I am researching flying pests, and products for flying pest prevention within UK.
Your collaboration in completing the questionnaire would be greatly appreciated, and will only take a few minutes of you time.

Just copy this link into your browser goo.gl/azI4s9

Thank you

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,270

Done - as explained on the form, I actively encourage insects into my garden - most are beneficial in one way or another image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,875

I don't use insecticides either. How about doing some research into maintaining insect diversityimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 21,253

There's a sightseeing tour helicopter that strafes my garden three times a day on summer weekends that I would dearly like to see prevented.

Otherwise, I like my living flying beasties (well, most of them) and I keep them alive as much as I can. Have just spent ten minutes balanced on a chair, set on a table, in the conservatory trying to persuade a very angry ichneumon wasp to visit the great outdoors and get a life.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • JwlsJwls Posts: 2

Surely this is the wrong place to research this topic!