Forum home Plants

Dwarf buddleia

2»

• Could you advise best place to order Buzz Ivory from and also sarcococca

thanks 

HG

• JoneskJonesk Posts: 205

I just received 3 buddleja buzz plug plants (Ivory, Sky Blue and Magenta) for £4.99 (when you spend over £10) from T&M - very happy with the plants that I received. So annoyed as I paid £7.99 for just 1 Candy Pink variety about 2 weeks earlier! I thought it was too good an offer to miss so keeping the blue, ivory and pink (that I hope will look nice together) and giving the magenta to my mum!

The offer only came up though when I went to 'view my basket' with over £10 of plants already in there.

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

I bought those three a couple of years ago.  Two are still very small, Ivory grew to about 6ft, or was as, of course, like most of my shrubs, I have pruned it down now.  Everything is sprouting madly now including a big pink clematis which I thought had expired two years ago.  I moved the big tub it is in to a different spot to replant with something else and now I'm going to have to put it back so the tub itself is shaded and the clematis has something to climb up

• I've had Buzz Sky Blue (I think it's sky blue anyhow) for years, shortly after they became widely available a friend ordered the pack of 3 and gave me one of them. I grew it successfully in a large container for about 3 years then planted it into the back of the border. It has bloomed it's little socks off and I've never had a problem with it, I cut it back to about 30cm just above a pair of buds every late winter and off it goes. I would'nt be without it.