Loving my seedlings :)

Actually having a great year so far, germination rate is near on 100% image pretty pleased with this - repotted a lot of these up last night too. Courgettes and cucumbers are already 4-5 inches tall image

• LucyLLucyL InvernessPosts: 163

Looking good image I'm new to gardening and i'm doing Lobelia seeds atm which are growing and also Garlic, both of which so far are growing, theres something very exciting about seeing seedlings grow image

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,535

Well done Luke, looking good image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    I've done cucumber,celeriac,tomatoes,capegoose berries,black kale all doing very well,have trouble with onions and russian kale.
  • rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

all my spring sweer peas doing ok except 3 ridiculously leggy ones, larkspur, stocks, sweet rocket all just sprouting, transferred tomato seedlings ( well my almost 4 year old did, along with sowing more larkspur and sweet peas by herself, the most lovely half hour i've had for ages!) into 10cm pots, very much hoping to have plaenty of lovely things to plant out !

• LukeBLukeB Posts: 46

Such a great feeling growing from seed, last year quite alot of my stuff was bought as seedlings, this year, I guess with some more confidence and knowledge, been growing everything I have space for image