Forum home The potting shed

Evening fellow gardeners

hi everyone hope ur all well. Thrilled as I've got some seedlings coming through!!!! If dry going to tackle a few jobs like pruning and raking lawn getting ready for first cut!!! Anyone else tackling gardening jobs weekend????????

• Kevin daleKevin dale Posts: 135

Hi hyacinth bucket,ooooh yes!! I have gained another plot on the allotment, so I will be digging, and weeding and clearing the land its solo exciting, I've been planning this all week while I'm at work.I'm also digging up the lawn,and digging over the soil to make the borders wider.gardeners world was fab,next week my favourite flower the chrysanthemum are featured, go Monty!you are the man

• Flora rosaFlora rosa Posts: 262

Sadly (or not !!?) I was made redundant at the end of February and my garden has never been so spring ready as this year ! I've built a rock garden, planted 3 new screening trees (flowering ones..... Can't wait for them to take ) and done all the cleaning, power washing and soil manure /improvement it can take. Bought a new water   feature for next to the rock garden, just need to wire it up now. Oooo I can't wait for spring to really sprung ! 

• graham10graham10 Posts: 86

Cant agree more spring is in the air and seeds are well on there way and my garden is ready to burst into bloom I hope HA HA

• Hi Hyacinthimage quite cold here but marching on in the garden or greenhouse if it rains. We have plans to do such a lot this spring,only hope spring works with us this year.

Hi Kevin imagewe are thinking of making our borders wilder oops??? image wider bit of an undertaking but if it's a toss up between that and lawn give me plants ever time. I am busy sowing and splitting and potting up as much as I can I don't want too much bare soil.