Does anyone know when...

Gardeners World is coming back to our screens?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 44,428
    In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt ... Margaret Atwood
  • GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,095

Its also going to be on tomorrow BBC2 4pm and again on Sunday morning.

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,206

Thanks! Great, I very missed it!

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • ginagibbsginagibbs Posts: 756

yippeee!!

• ceninpedrceninpedr Posts: 47

Tonight- yay!!!

• ginagibbsginagibbs Posts: 756

Feels like spring is really hear now and the temperature is risingimage happy days!

• Rodgy-dodgeRodgy-dodge Posts: 117

OH thank god for that...Feel like I've been waiting a decade for the new season of GW to start. My only wish now is that they would bring it back as an hour long program like it used to be image. The snippets are too short in these half hour programs, and it displeases me when Monty says, "and here's some of the jobs you can get on with in the garden this week" as I know the end is nigh!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 44,428
    Rodgy-dodge wrote (see)

OH thank god for that...Feel like I've been waiting a decade for the new season of GW to start. My only wish now is that they would bring it back as an hour long program like it used to be image. The snippets are too short in these half hour programs, and it displeases me when Monty says, "and here's some of the jobs you can get on with in the garden this week" as I know the end is nigh!

Hear! Hear!  I heartily agree!  But if it's going to be on for an hour then it needs to start at 8pm - some gardeners need their beauty sleep image

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt ... Margaret Atwood
  • Rodgy-dodgeRodgy-dodge Posts: 117

That's how it used to be from 8pm - 9pm.