Forum home Talkback

what are you excited about?

Janet  2Janet 2 Posts: 114
I'm hoping my aroid seeds are starting to germinate ????

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I'm excited because I've been sowing seeds and have compost down my finger nails doesn't take much to get me going image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I'll swap you some muck for half a donut Verdun image

• Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 2,907

I'm excited about summer vacation (I'm a teacher, and I think we often look forward to it more than the students!) and getting out into the garden full time.  I've got a long list of garden projects to begin, but not the time or energy after a day of work.  

Utah, USA.
  • FruitcakeFruitcake Posts: 810

My seedlings coming through 48 hours after sowing them image

The weather being dry enough to spend the day in the garden today, followed by the next two days at the allotments... I'm even planning on taking a camping stove and kettle with me image 

At a time when I really need something to keep me busy, this fits the bill quite nicelyimage

• WeaveyDaveyWeaveyDavey Posts: 575

I'm excited 'cos today's my birthday AND my wife's birthday too!! Furthermore some of the sunflower seeds that Soulboy sent me have 'risen' in the natural warmth of my unheated greenhouse!! [+ assorted weeds that must have been in the soil I used, tut!].

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

The prospect of green leaves and days of gorgeous clement weather, not too hot, not too chilly image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,264

My Amazon delivery has been dispatched and should arrive tomorrow. I'm expecting a couple of replacement joints for a plastic GH and two down pipes for a glass GH...I really should get out more....image.  

• I'm excited because I've  just saved £93 on my car insurance.....go compare! image