Forum home Talkback

big allotment challenge

rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

Dithered yesterday whether to go to local gc or b&q, b&q have trolleys I can put baby in so they won and I'm so glad I went, as I was in the queue next to Rob who won the allotment challenge!! I thought I knew him and said hello, then realised who he was and probably made an idiot of myself telling him how great I thought he was!! I didi want him to win as a fellow Sheffielder, I have to tell you all he is not only jaw droppingly handsome but seems genuinely , a really lovely chap, so I had a little chat with him and it made my day!imageimageimage He was lovely to my little boy too so extra brownie points!!

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,540

Oh rosemummy I'm well jel image How exciting 

I haven't seen the final yet, so much to catch up on but will def try and watch ASAP now image

Ps know it's bit gossipy but did he say how the other contestants were in real life! And the judges?

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said who won, I was only a week behind, I  didn't ask him, I thought of it but didn't want to hold him up and to be honest was a bit flustered!

Don't be sorry the forkers had already updated me on the winner image

• What a great bunch they were this year the little Chinese woman who used to dash into every challenge full of enthusiasm, and the slightly punk lady painter and decorator, wasn't the lady who burnt her jam from Sheffield too?

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

they seemed a good bunch, no, think the decorator was from London