Morning all, On the 13/10/2014 I said I would keep the people looking for a mower up to date on the one we had bought,Well after a season of use I can say its the best one we have had, I,ll put the details in below ,the best part for Kate as she is 5 feet 1 inch tall was the self propelled the easy pull start and the one lever that adjust all the wheels in one go, at the time I was unable to walk so Kate did the graft but now i,m not so bad and I find the mower perfect for an average size garden with uneven lawns, thats where the one lever adjuster comes into its own so quick.Right would I buy it again ,and remembering I looked at so many ,yes its a cracker hope this helps.
- The Qualcast - Self Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawnmower - 125cc is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 450 Series engine and has a steel chassis for durability.
- Material: Steel.
- Cutting height range: 5 settings (25-75mm).
- Cutting width: 46cm.
- Colour: Green.
- Type: Petrol.
- Features: Height adjustment lever, folding handle..
- Collection capacity: 55L grass collection bag.
- Engine: 125cc, 4 stroke.
- Weight: 27kg.
- Guarantee: 2 years. Good luck all sunny erein Muns