Forum home Talkback


does anyone know how to mend a xhose , it has hole a couplr of inches from the tap end water gushes out ,tried cloth tape to no avail, with a rubber hose you just cut a bit off , but this is like a sealed unit . has any one got any ideas ....alan bridges.


Sign In or Register to comment.