Forum home Garden design


I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question but I've exhausted every other avenue I can think of.  I am trying to find some deep troughs to put some hedging plants into.  I've seen them abroad around cafe's and bars as dividers and I would like to get a couple to act as (movable) screening in the garden.  Unfortunately, the only troughs I can find are too shallow; I'd need something at least 18 inches deep. Short of making the things myself, does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to purchase such a thing?

Thanks in advance.


Sign In or Register to comment.