Forum home The potting shed

Seed Swap/Give Away

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,421

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • Can someone explain why there are 2 new threads now please. Thanks Dovefromabove for the link. I see one thread is in Plants and the other is in The Potting Shed. image

There must be 6of them in here somewhere ladygardener. This other one has a year in the thread title  to ID it . But use whichever one you like image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,889
    nutcutlet wrote (see)

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/plants/seed-and-plant-swap-2015/592200.html

we've got the 2015 version Doveimage

Nut, pour yourself another coffee - my link is to the 2015 version imageimage

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

ladygardener2 wrote (see)

Can someone explain why there are 2 new threads now please. Thanks Dovefromabove for the link. I see one thread is in Plants and the other is in The Potting Shed. image

I think the Potting Shed thread is just discussing a new seedswap thread in theory.

The Seed and Plant Swap 2015 in the Plant Forum is actually doing it in practice image

Perhaps a bit confusing, but if the Practice overtakes the Theory it'll all work out image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Wake up Nut, eyes open!!image

Here you are Nut image

Is that a four cup cafetiere Dove?

Four cups/two mugs ... should suit us Nut image