Forum home The potting shed

Monty Don Tour

13»

• Really hope so, Star gaze, he is so easy to learn from.....could you ask questions?

• I wouldn't say we couldn't,  but nobody did. He didn't ask anybody to do so tho. But I would imagine if you were close enough he wouldn't have minded. But it was all very interesting and varied.

• AshdaleAshdale Posts: 149

So pleased you are able to see monty, Topbird.  really looking forward to it myself.  Bw

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,974

Hope you enjoyed Monty last night Ashdale - I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks image

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Meadowland, did you manage to get any tickets?

Ashdale, hope you enjoyed your evening.

Morning all, I'm not going to see Monty until 2 March.  Just had a mild little panic and rushed to check my tickets.  All okay and I haven't missed it! Was he on last night?

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,974

Ashdale -  LOL  image.

Yes - Monty was doing his talk last night at the Apex in Bury and I assumed that was the talk you were going to - simply because it was the only one I knew about when this thread started image   Sorry if I nearly gave you a coronary!!! (Lovely picture of your face and you scurrying to find the tickets though!)

I'm also going on 2nd March - see you there.

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down

it's all okay, hyperventilated a bit but quite recovered now, Topbird image.  Yes see you there.  Much nicer way to spend a Monday afternoon than being at work, which is where I would normally be.