Forum home Tools and techniques

My best Xmas present

Thanks to the wonders of an Amazon Wish List, my son bought me a compost aerator for Christmas. Caused lots of giggles as people tried to guess what was inside the mysterious parcel and I am really pleased with it. It is SO easy to use! Just push it in, turn the handle a few times then pull and jiggle it back out again. Compost mixed and aerated - job done! 

• Daryl2Daryl2 Posts: 452

By the way that's him holding it not me - I'm female and much older than that! 

Hmm - slightly ambiguous? 

I meant that's him (my son) holding it (the compost gizmo) - I'm female and much older than my son! 

What does 'a bit femmer' mean? 

• Mrs GMrs G Posts: 336

That is a stirlng job he's done wrapping that!

image Yes, I know it's fun but I still don't know what femmer means - it's not in my dictionary image

mrs G - yes, indeed, he did particularly well this year. Not only bought me a present but managed to wrap it too! There's hope for him yet. A bit more training and he might even make a nice husband for someone one day image

• GemmaJFGemmaJF Posts: 1,807

Looks like you are doing a good job with him Daryl2. Mine is 17, gave him a list of gardening books as a guide for possible Christmas pressies, he bought the lot and carefully wrapped them all up. I was totally overwhelmed by the big pile of pressies on Christmas day. image