See you later work, two weeks off!

TootlesTootles Posts: 1,473

Rojoice, rejoice!! The Christmas holiday has started for this gardener!! I can't even begin to tell you how great it feels to wake up this morning!  

Now to get that letter written in my best handwriting, on the finest paper, using a fountain pen..... 

Dear Santa

I've been a very very good girl!.....

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hope you have a lovely hols Tootles and Santa brings you plenty of lovely things image

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,326

Have a lovely xmas Tootles, hope you get all you wish for.image

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,508

enjoy tootles image merry Christmas x

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,473

Happy christmas to you folks too! Hope it's a restful and merry one x

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,116

Compliments of the season to all and a more satisfying New Year in the garden.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 52,318

Merry Christmas everyone image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• me too, finished Friday at 1pm. When down the pub for a quick Guinness then the bus home. Hopefully they will be some nice bright days to enjoy pottering in the garden. Winter Solstice, shortest day today, starts getting lighter a minute a day from tomorrow. 

• philippa smith2philippa smith2 Posts: 6,711

That's true enough Edd but, like you, I much prefer Mark's optimistic outlookimage

Been a beautiful day here despite the wind.  Is it true that if the shortest day is nice and sunny, we are in for excellent weather for the next 12 months ?  No ?  Worth a try thoimage

What happened to Spring then ???  Are you saying all my Spring bulbs will be up/ flowered and over by tomorrow morning ? 

Hmphimage  I think I want my money backimage

Hells Bells Edd..........I've not long come in from putting my Chickens to bed and I didn't see anything.  If I didn't know you better, I'd be tempted to go back out with my torch just to check.  Fortunately, I DO know you betterimageimageimage