Forum home Talkback

small red blood cells

granmagranma Posts: 1,879

Where has the thread I started on red blood cells gone , ?

• granmagranma Posts: 1,879

well im very sorry about that . i agree it didnt have anything to do with gardeners world or gardening but neither has many others on the forum.

i basically was asking if anyone else  had any information on the cause of small red blood cells  i did not force anyone to add their pennyworth......and ..... i didnt ask for any personal details  either to be given to me.

but its a lesson ive learnt , i enjoyed being on the forum but i will call it a day. i apologise for upsetting anyone it was not intended.

bye from me , gran .

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165

please don't go Granma.

Devon.

Hi every one I've just got back home , a good friend had pm nd me and I'm not sure what she means so I'm going to check  it out.

But before I go exploring here's an explanAtion image I hadn't been back on to the first thread I first put out  ,apart from adding the bit about meats fish and fruit. when I was trying to find it I couldn't. Thus being the reason I posted this one. 

I just could not understand what I had said wrong ,

I did think I'd upset someone and started thinking I had the wrong forum.

But I'm back sorree, gran image x

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,635

No need to apologise Cangran - you've not upset anyone - good to see you back image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Gran you didn't do anything wrong and comments made were not about you but about someone who claims to be your big friend and who has knack of getting up people's noses.

Glad you've posted image

• No need yo say sorry cangran. Good to see you back image

So glad you looked in and posted again.

It was someone else who should apologise......again.

Something I need to let you all know ,but a bit fragile to put on a open thread .I will pm you all eventually.

• Welcome back and I still hope your grandaughter gets well soon.

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 15,002

Glad you didn't leave. I followed your thread but wasn't expert enough to give advice. I think the Doctor is the best person for that sort of thing. But we are here to listen to worries and offer support.

Dordogne and Norfolk