Forum home The potting shed

funny forum format

pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,249

Anyone else got a weird looking page here? Both on laptop with adblocker and ipad without adblocker.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,881

When I click on the thread about acidic chicken manure the page is huge - I've notified the Mods as the most recent post on that thread is spam anyway. Maybe that's caused it?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,249

Latest posts and hot threads affected but new discussions not. image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

All look okay to me Pansyface.

Edit. After posting the above I've suddenly got only half a screen of latest posts and adverts at the bottom instead of at the side image

On some threads the 'adverts' that are usually down the right hand side have moved to below the thread - I've sent a message to Daniel.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Thanks Dove

• Yep - totally muddled up. 

Think it's something to do with the thread on acidic chicken manure - something's changed the formatting/font size on it!!!

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,093

I was blaming an ad for drink driving which ad blocker had failed to deal withimage

All looks OK from page 2 backwards but most of page 1 is missing for me.

Maybe it's got  chicken sh... in itimage

I think you've put your finger on it Nut image

• PalaisglidePalaisglide Posts: 3,414

My problem is only being able to access two or three posts, if I try more the page unavailable comes up and I have to go off the site and come back later, The ad blocker is not the problem.

Frank.