Forum home Talkback

Catch up next year.

I am wanting to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas ???? and a Merry New Year. We are on the move up to bonnie Scotland. I will be sad ???? to leave the garden which I have tended to for the last 12 years. However life must go on. Thankyou all for your help and support. Hope to catch up next year.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,415

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year to you too Zara.  Hope the move goes well and that you enjoy making a new garden for your new home. image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 3,368

Merry Christmas and the best of luck with the move, Zaraimage

• TopbirdTopbird Mid SuffolkPosts: 7,227
    Seasons greetings to you too Zara & hope the move goes smoothly. It is always sad to leave a garden you've spent so much time, effort & money creating - but a house move is a great opportunity to leave any mistakes behind (don't we all have a few of those?) and start afresh with a new plot.

....and I can't think of a nicer place to move to - see you there when OH retires image
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Wishing you and your family season's greetings and good luck with the move. image 

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Zara. Welcome to Scotlandimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,547

Lang may yer lum reek! Happy Christmas, Hogmanay and good luck with the flit.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,544

Hi Zara, good luck with your exciting move to Bonny Scotland image Hope you have a merry Christmas and new year image Hope we hear from you as soon as you are connected to the Internet in your new home xx