Forum home Plants

Anything on your Wish List?

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

I would love to try Wild Swan next year and cross my fingers that I can get it established.

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

Gardenmaiden,

I've got The Generous Gardener already on order, plus a couple others... so I'm looking forward to those... I hope it reaches 5 or 6 foot as it will be on an obelisk...  I believe it has a good scent too...?

..one of the others is The Lark Ascending..... don't know much about that one...

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

..talking of roses...Peter Beales have 50 percent off bare root, now until Monday...all this Black Friday business...

..some lovely roses to choose from...

http://www.classicroses.co.uk/mailouts/mailout20141128-blackfridaycybermonday/

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 21,135

I dont have a variagated one. Mine are light or dark blue. The light blue has reddish leaves. 

How short lived are they Verdun, I have pulled lots of bits off and replanted so I suppose thats the best thing to do.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• granmagranma Posts: 1,929

Grasses are my thing at the moment. Grow. Some new ones from seed but don't know what they are.it was a mixed ply from cgs.

• granmagranma Posts: 1,929

Verdun I may have asked you before but can you suggest some grasses for a wide border please ?

• Thanks Gardenmaiden image

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 3,463

I've got a wish list / shopping list (image) for some nurseries that don't despatch until next spring...

Things I'm most looking forward to are Lythrum Feuerkerze, helenium Ruby charm and a scabious I think was vivid violet.

I'm going to order some bare root roses this weekend - almost definitely decided on Harry Edland (sp?) and a cream one I think York minster...image

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,545

Snap Victoria sponge! Just looking on the Peter Beale black Friday half price offers! I'm going to order Jacqueline de pre and aloha image