Forum home Talkback

Go on brag about your Autumn Foliage!!!!

Too late, most of the leaves have already fallen here. Just the tidying up to do!

this is a pathway I helped lay with volunteers, three days later it looked like it had always been there!

I do love autumn

This Accer is in my friends garden I took this photo yesterday, it looks stunning when the sun gets on it

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,431

Wild cherries and field maples are glowing above and a carpet below. Cotoneasters lacteus, 'Cornubia' and horizontalis are showy. Malus baccata is full of berries and so are some of the spindles.

Looking pretty fine in the sunshineimage

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Lovely colours on my oxalis leaves.

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Oh and this is my smallest acer I grew from a two leaved self seed.

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

^I bet you're proud of that Marion...I know I would be...

Buffalo currant.... still going strong...

Cotinus 'Grace'

• My blueberry plants have gone the most amazing colours, vivid reds, oranges and yellows

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 8,462

Does this count as Autumn foliage ?

• Been in the garden all day, has been glorious, hard to beleive it's November.Anyway, took some snaps of the autumn colour to share, sorry not got a fancy camera, just phone but you get the idea.

This is actually a 'before' pic too as I am turning it into a rockery with a pond over next few months. Fingers crossed. 

• “Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?” —Betsy Cañas Garmon