Forum home Talkback

Go on brag about your Autumn Foliage!!!!

Too late, most of the leaves have already fallen here. Just the tidying up to do!

this is a pathway I helped lay with volunteers, three days later it looked like it had always been there!

I do love autumn

This Accer is in my friends garden I took this photo yesterday, it looks stunning when the sun gets on it

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,553

Wild cherries and field maples are glowing above and a carpet below. Cotoneasters lacteus, 'Cornubia' and horizontalis are showy. Malus baccata is full of berries and so are some of the spindles.

Looking pretty fine in the sunshineimage

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Lovely colours on my oxalis leaves.

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Oh and this is my smallest acer I grew from a two leaved self seed.

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

^I bet you're proud of that Marion...I know I would be...

Buffalo currant.... still going strong...

Cotinus 'Grace'

• My blueberry plants have gone the most amazing colours, vivid reds, oranges and yellows

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 7,995

Does this count as Autumn foliage ?

• D0rdogne_DamselD0rdogne_Damsel Saint Yrieix La Perche, Haute Vienne/Dordogne border. FrancePosts: 3,796

Been in the garden all day, has been glorious, hard to beleive it's November.Anyway, took some snaps of the autumn colour to share, sorry not got a fancy camera, just phone but you get the idea.

This is actually a 'before' pic too as I am turning it into a rockery with a pond over next few months. Fingers crossed. 

"To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul." — Alfred Austin