worms

help please,

worms to many in my small lawn and eating my bulbs i think. were do i get a product to move them to borders of garden. there is a product that does not kill them.

thank mike. 

• Dave MorganDave Morgan Posts: 3,123

It won't be worms eating your bulbs, can't help with that, its more likely to be mice.

You can't move worms they live in the soil under the lawn and are essential for soil health. So you can't do much I'm afraid.

Just plant more bulbs.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,606

The more worms you have the better  your soil and garden will be. They don't do any harm at all. 

It'll be mice, birds or squirrels eating your bulbs.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• thank you,

everyone for your reply mike,,,,great to have help on matters

as a novice in gareden              

• can any one help,, its called festu for lawns if spelt correct apparently

you spread it over lawn six weeks after putting grass seed down,

what is it, what does it do is it any good and were do you purchase it from.

i used rowlawn turf so was going to use there grass seed, as my lawn mulched up

by worms any help please michael  

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,606

Never heard of it Michael - what is it you want it to do?

There is a type of grass called Fescue, the seeds of which are often included in a mixture for lawns - it grows well in shadier areas.  Could this be what you've heard about?

Or there's a product called Lawn Rescue which is used to treat areas of lawn damaged by dog urine.

Some photos of your lawn and more information might help us to help you image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh