work in progress

• bazabaza Posts: 606

Hello Everyone

Just another photo of whats happening in my garden

Daffs are coming through nicely should be open in a few days.

Thanks

Baz

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 3,953

Found out yesterday I am top of the waiting list - amazing

your planters look good

great that you have daffs, have got some in garden flowering here

Hampshire Gardener

Hiya Gardengirl

It'll be like Christmas when you get your allotment bet ya can't wait he he.

Yes all the Daffs have flowering buds on now it'll look good when they all flower i'll put another photo on when they do

Thanks

Baz

Hello Everyone quick update of what's happeneing in our garden.Have a look at photo's of everything growing in the greenhouse can't wait to get them in the ground

See what you all think

Thanks

Baz

• BizzieBBizzieB Posts: 885

image hi baza, those leeks are romping away, in fact all good growth there. Can understand you wanting to get them out.

Not sure where you are (sorry if you've already said) but the weather is still too unpredictable here - Herefordshire, to even sow in the grow house so waiting another week. Noticed it was 11°C around midday but down to 5°C by 4 oclock.

I'm still spending time on the allotment when I get the chance. Uncovering the beds and forking over to get any roots out. Feel I'm getting there albeit slowly.Tomorrow planned to get going again before it rains!image Pics to come.

Hia bizzieb I'm up in the northeast county Durham and you are right it's been warm here today 13?? today but now it's cold again I'll not be planting out till mid April probably plus I'm gonna split some of the veg in bigger single pots to get them going again.

One thing me and the mrs is waiting for is all my daffodils coming through we have 2 at the moment but we have about 50 waiting to open so that should be a great site .pics to follow when they are all out

thanks

baz

Hello Everyone

Here is a few more photo's of the garden for you to look at.

One more thing me and the mrs would like to thank everyone(over 3500 of you's) who has taken the time to have a look at our garden.Never in a million years did we think we'd have this much interest so....

THANKSimage

Baz and Helen

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

I think you are doing fabulously well, just shows what hard work and imagination can achieve. Keep up the good work, you must be the envy of the neighbourhood

• Jennie7Jennie7 Posts: 14

Having just caught the veggie growing bug and preparing for my first year of planting I love to look at other peoples journeys, what a great record of all you've achieved!

Thanks DorsetUK and Jennie7 this my first proper year at growing veg as last year was getting the garden sorted out .We have everything in the greenhouse growing great so we are hoping we'll have a bumper crop fingers crossed.

Thanks

Baz