work in progress

• bazabaza Posts: 606

Hia Gardengirl yes my garden took a right battering during the storms a few window pains got blown out from the greenhouse and yes the fence needs repairing but i'll get that sorted.

The bird table looks more like the leaning tower of Pisa he he

The green bins at the greenhouse are full of water already didn't take too long to fill with all the snow and rain we've had up here.

Yes been digging , just turning over the soil but leaving it clumpy if that makes sense

Thanks

Baz

Any news on your allotment Gardengirl

• I am 8th on the list so could be min a month - 3 months may be, I will contact the council part way into March to find out where I am on the list 

Hampshire Gardener

Here is a Panoramic view from the bottom of our garden

Spring just round the corner

• I've been after heras fencing for ages! 

Looking good Baza image 

Hia fruitcake got the fencing for a tenner a piece got 6 altogether the one you can see at the top of the garden we are growing peas there

Hello Everyone

I've been smashing up pallets again and made 3 flower boxes which i've put on the fence , planning on putting nasturtiums in them as last year i found they spread very well and the idea is to let them grow wildly and hopefully the effect will be flowers cascading all over the fence

I'll post a photo with this post and then another,later on with the desired effect

Whats everyone views on this

Thanks

Baz

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,486

You and your OH have made Herculian steps on your lotty since last year.  Brilliant job.  I love all of it, especially the seating area.  A lot of hard work but I'm sure your both proud of your efforts.   Look forward to pictures during the growing season. image

• BizzieBBizzieB Posts: 885

Looking very good mr & mrs b  image .

Over the past few weeks I've managed several days forking out weeds and defining the beds, still wet but soil turning easier. Now for indoor seed sowing...

Thanks BizzieB

I started potting a couple of weeks ago in the greenhouse and wallop this happened in no time

leeks

and cabbages .Also the flowers seeds have started to grow aswell

Baz