Forum home Garden design

work in progress

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 3,429
    Hello Baza, its been a long time, always enjoyed seeing your allotment, keep as well as you can
  • bazabaza Posts: 651
    Alright Nanny Beach I'm doing ok which is the best I can hope for thanks. Hope you are ok too 
    Hello Everyone 
    I've been busy at the allotment .
    1 made a sun lounger out of 3 decking boards and a couple of posts.
    2 Started to extend the big shed with the 20 pallets I got the other day

Just need to add legs and a couple of wheels

Cleared a lot of soil , bricks and wood out from here

Still a long way to go
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
  • DaffydillyDaffydilly North LancashirePosts: 78
    I salute you both.   I know how much work is to be done on neglected lottie when you take over.  I bet you`ve even got the kitchen sink there!  It`s far more challenging than non-lottie owners know as if you did`nt bring certain tools and snacks and drinks with you then you are well and truly up the creek that day.  I  think your council should pay you :)  Will eagerly await more news and photos....a joy.
    Here, there and everywhere
    Thanks  Daffydilly 
    Believe it or not when I first got the allotment about 7 years ago we did find 2 Belfast sinks with which I'm going to use in the shed extension 👌👍😁. I think I've turned into a big recycler as I use anything that I think will be useful.
    I'll keep posting photos of how I get on👍
    Thanks
    Baz n Hels 
    Shed coming along nicely . Everything I've used is recycled.

Happy with it so far. 
    Thanks
    Baz n Hels
    Got a break in the weather so got cracking with the shed extension.  Got the roof on . Need to fill the A sides in and felt the roof put windows and door in . Hopefully will be finished this week.

Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
    Shed update.  Made the door I stalled 1 of the 2 windows and got the roof done and no leaks 🕺🕺🕺😁

And boarded the inside out

Window in

Now to clad the front then paint it .
    I'd say 90% that includes pallets boards windows and wood lats is recycled. 10% is posts screws and roof covering is bought. 
    Still a bit to do but I'm happy with what I've done😁
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels