Forum home Garden design

work in progress

• Valley GardenerValley Gardener Posts: 1,772
    Well done Baz,a nice bit of recycling,pallets are so useful,my OH made me a nice planter last year out of a couple.
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • bazabaza Posts: 655
    That's impressive 
  • Valley GardenerValley Gardener Posts: 1,772
    He cut nicks out in a brick pattern,my job was to paint on wood preserver!
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
    That's impressive 
    Hello Everyone 
    Hope yous are well in this terrible situation we are having. I've been going through my treatment and I've had to stop it 2/3rds through it due to the coronavirus but I've had a chance to recover and we are still allowed on our allotment but taking precautions.  So we've been busy have a look

100 potatoes planted

40 red and 40 white onions planted

And give the sitting area a lick of paint

And everything is coming along great in the greenhouse 
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 6,559
    @baza , you put me to shame !
    It's all looking very good, and so neat and tidy. Sorry to hear that your treatment has been delayed. 
    I promise to get out in the garden today, you have inspired me to get up off my backside  :)
    Take care.
    Thanks AnniD 
    It's been great to be able to do some graft at the garden really enjoyed getting stuck in 😁. As for my treatment I'm sure my great docs and urologist will get it sorted in the next few months once this situation with the coronavirus has calmed down 
    Thanks again 
  • HouseFinchHouseFinch British Columbia, Canada (Zone 5)Posts: 323
    It's looking great @baza Have you started your sunflowers?
    Hello  HouseFinch 
    Yes I've started my sunflowers but I had to do twice as I used seeds off plants last year and the 38 I planted only 2 germinated I was gutted but I've re sowed seeds and I'm pleased to say these ones have 👌👍
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
    Hello Everyone 
    As you know we are in horrible situation with this coronavirus and out thoughts go out to those who have been affected by it. In my situation I have to be extra careful with my immune system recovering after my treatment.  But having said that I can still get to my allotment and I take precautions.  I use gloves and have hand sanitizer in the car and only me and Helen are allowed in our allotment.  
    So heres where we are this spring have a look

Continuing with painting 

Made a new raised bed

Made a border fence

Made a new gate but ran out of paint 🙈

And planted lettuce out
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels