work in progress

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,914
    And of course, am rooting for you in your bladder cancer fight XXX
  • bazabaza Posts: 606
    edited 26 August
    Hi Nanny Beach
    Honest it's our allotment 😁 unfortunately we dont have a garden a home but saying that even if I did I'd still have the allotment exactly the same. I dont think we are at Chelsea standard but it's a big compliment from you so thankyou for that.
    I'm hoping to have a couple of changes later on once I'm over my treatment. 
    Yes we both work full time we are both around 50 so once we finish work straight up to the allotment. 
    Projects for later on this year
    1. Extending the big shed as I'm struggling for space . The reason for this is I want all my garden tools in 1 shed instead of the 2 .
    2 . I have a small bath sized pond which I've had since I had the allotment and after seeing a frog in my garden I'm going to put in the garden to attract more.
    3. Build more flower boxes as we love the colour of the flowers as you walk into the garden . You cant beat that look.
    Thanks again 
    Baz n Hels 
    Hello Everyone 
    Just pulled up these beasts tonight.

They are starting to go orange and we still have another 3 growing.
    It's getting to that time of year when most things are coming to an end.
    So once the garden is done I'll be starting the projects I mentioned in an earlier post. 
    Just a quick one my treatment is tough going but I have 1 more to go then that's it for 6 months.
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
  • HouseFinchHouseFinch British Columbia, Canada (Zone 5)Posts: 281
    Beautiful Baza! Looking forward to seeing your pond when it's finished :)
  • kerankeran Posts: 29
    Just wow! So much hard work there, well done.  As someone who is renovating a garden and is a novice, I take my hat off to you.  Cant wait to see new posts with updates  :)
  • Valley GardenerValley Gardener Posts: 1,578
    I have just been reading this thread and Im so impressed with all you and your wife have achieved. Its truly amazing.
    I hope you are recovering?
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
    Hello Everyone 
    Well it's that time of year when everything more or less has come to the end. We've had great year in the garden probably been our best season.
    On a personal note it's been tough going through my cancer treatment but fingers crossed next check up itll still be clear and thankyou to everyone who's wished me well .
    But nothing beats this....
    Say hello to Arthur our first grandchild 

Our daughter gave birth to this little lad and we are over the moon.
    Couldn't be happier 
    Thanks 
    Baz n Hels 
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,391
    Congratulations Baza and Hils on your new grandchild and for all the hard work you’ve done this year. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you when you go for your next checkup. You’ve done really well to cope with the treatment so “ soak up” lots of kisses and cuddles from little Arthur, they are a tower of strength😁🤗 
    North East
    Thanks Hazel we are on a massive high
    I forgot to post this 

Ready for our nephew