Forum home Talkback

How warm is it with you today?

Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,845

Just looked at garden thermometer, had to go and wash it as could believe my eyes

22 in the walled garden and 15 outside.  Crazy or what?

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
A A Milne

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,642

Nearly 20C here in my shady garden - I've done a load of weeding - I was going to do some digging, but have decided to leave it for a cooler day LOL

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

That's funny LilyP - it's 15C outside here as well.  That's why I'm so envious of your walled gardenimage

Certainly not weather for digging Dove.  Pull up a chair and have a cold drinkimage

• high enough to hear  my grass growing....but I love it and don't want it to end, as it surely must.image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 15,002

20° in the shade here in sunny Dordogne.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • CaralCaral Posts: 301

Lovely and warm here too at a rather pleasant 19C. I've been digging, but its cloudy so haven't wore a sun hat.  ;)   

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,080

Hot here nice day - 21 degrees great for gardening

Hampshire Gardener
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,521

19 Celsius in Derbyshire. We have just got back from a walk round the Nine Ladies stone circle at Stanton in the Peak. No ghouls or ghosties lurking behind the stones and the only things biting were the midges. Midges on Halloween. I ask you.

Picked some great mushrooms and shall be having a fry up tonight. So if you don't hear from me tomorrow.......

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • FruitcakeFruitcake Posts: 810

A delightful 21 degrees at the allotmemt this afternoon image ideal for digging and planting image 

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 5,683

17 degrees here and lovely and sunny.  Long may it continue.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

19'C in South Yorkshire and much warmer in the greenhouse (finally cleaned it all ready for winter).