Forum home The potting shed

Forum

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

I think I've done what I can on this threadimage

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 46,403
    This is what Nanny gardener posted in March 2013 on the thread 'Overwintering Cannas' :   'So now that spring is here (well it is today) and my over wintered Cannas are showing signs of life i.e. splitting the pot, can I take them out and re pot in new compost? I have never successfully managed to revive Cannas so I am hoping that this will be the year. Any tips great fully received.'   Liz 13 posted recently - October 28th - thereby reviving the thread :

'I plan to move my Cannas that are in large pots into a sheltered spot in the garden, they will be under cover and I will protect the pots with bubble wrap and fleece, my question is, should I cut off the stems if so how short ?'

I replied to her query. Digger posted and Nanny gardener posted again - I believe referring to the difficulty she has getting her Cannas through the winter -  as follows:

'Here we go again image'

and

'Carol Klein covered overwintering of Cannas & Dahlias on GW last Friday. Very helpful advice as always'

Verdun, Matt and myself posted again with further info.

I don't see a problem with any of the posts. image    

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

FGimage

That little 'thingy' is a smiley face which didn't work as I cut and pasted. image

Interesting - something very odd has happened ....not just avatar pix that are 'disappearing', names too....image

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 7,000
    Digger has suddenly become just 'x' on my ipad....
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down

That's what I meant Tbird image

• ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

ah yes I forgot about that button, never had to use it before

CLICK

get it?

• Fishy65Fishy65 Posts: 2,270

I voted for Bob at the same time as being a fully paid up member of the 'GW Forums Clique'. I love this exclusive club image

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

'They are the hated but super talented and amusing presenters of GW. I luv'em!!!'

Did anyone else find this comment rather weird?

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,393

WUM activity Dorset, image. best ignoredimage