Forum home The potting shed

Forum

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

This is all so sad. Digger I'm a Yorkshire lass from your borough and I don't really understand your beef. You joined in the "chatter" on the thread about impressions of posters and we exchanged banter, I even included you in the Halloween thread because I though you wanted to chat and have a laugh. I just hope that yesterday was an off day, and that you re-think and continue to post on here. Best wishes from the Yorkshire clique image

Punica I'm surprised that you posted on this thread the last I remember you announced you were leaving the forum because of how the forum used your magazine subscription money.

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

Really!!! How does the Forum use his/her subscription money?

• FruitcakeFruitcake Posts: 810

I'm relatively new to this forum and have been made to feel nothing but welcome. I've asked questions, I've answered questions and spend a lot of time on threads that are of specific interest to me. 

I've learned tons from this forum and I would like to hope that I've helped another person learn something from my questions and/or answers. 

I lurked for ages before I took the plunge into the forums. 

i posted on the "important" thread and didn't get a response (I've not read back for a while) but I'm not sat here accusing all and sundry of being cliquey. I just move on to other threads lol

as someone else has pointed out, you only ever get out what you put in. This applies to everyone image 

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Dorset I don't want to harp on I've said my piece. To look at previous posts from members click the avatar / name and you can see their posts.

Fruitcake I've been here about 20 months and I've  learned lots, not all relevant to me but I just enjoy the learning & the banter image I've had great advice and support. I'm poor at ID'ing things but like to try and have at times made some right errors image I won't mention the parsnip / lettuce image but no one has ever said anything to make me feel silly or embarassedimage

The forum is where I spend my free time, not a big tele' fan.

• FruitcakeFruitcake Posts: 810

I wish this site had a "like" button image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,443

Fruitcake, I just use a smiley for a like button.image

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

I didn't know that KEF but given Philippa's info I don't think I'll bother with checking Punica out.  Whingers have no appeal for me.  Besides I think the milking is finished so I must get ready for the big ride tonight.  The moon is bright, the sky is clear and I won't need my winter woollies.  Looking forward to lots of cake and so is Flyby Floss

• punicapunica Posts: 17

Q.E.D.

• D0rdogne_DamselD0rdogne_Damsel Saint Yrieix La Perche, Haute Vienne/Dordogne border. FrancePosts: 3,391

Punica, you work in audio visual market, what has that to do with gardening? Get a grip! 

"To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul." — Alfred Austin
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,912

What is wrong with having a bit of fun?

I don't understand. 

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.