Forum home Talkback

seed swap

granmagranma Posts: 1,925

Hi friends 

I'm aware that my description  is rather missleading ,.but I just wanted to thank you for being patient waiting for your seeds, had I known that I would have so little time and time needed to spend helping our family and a friend I probably wouldn't and shouldn't have joined the seed swap.

But I can happily tell you all that you should receive your seed through the post next week.I should be going to a post office to get them weighed etc .image

Thank you  again friends for all my wished for seed.

Happy sowing

Gran x

• oh gran, dont beat yourself up, family comes first! image

most seeds cant be sown til next year anyhowimage and its very kind of you to share seeds x

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,125

Don't worry about it gran, something for us swappers to look forward to.

• LizyannLizyann Posts: 35

I have lots of seeds that came free with gardening mags so  if there are any that anybody is looking for they can have them. I will post them on.

• Don't know if this is the right thread? 

Ive not been around for a couple of months as I had a bad patch. Trying to get back on feet now.

Does anyone have any heirloom courgette seeds for next year? I grew some F1s this year but they were a bit disappointing.

Also interested in some easy to go green beans. Not sure what type, always get overwhelmed, but I like those fairy short, thin type. Wondering if anyone would have a few seeds they could send my way?

ive got a few thinks I can swap that I'll try to post tomorrow. Thanks all .