Prepare for a heatwave!!!

13»

• davids10davids10 Posts: 895

wonderful to have late season heat wave-reno is going for a record for latest first frost. from the garden this morning

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,778

Got soaked this afternoon picking grandaughter up from school. Couldn't take the baby out as it was raining all day.  Looking forward to some warm weather the weekend.

I'm also getting a little worried about Punkdoc, I wonder if he's returning to his youth, he'll be sporting a mohican next, whilst wearing leather waders over a nursie outfit.image

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,437

How else would we recognise him?   I've always pictured him just like that image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• granmagranma Posts: 1,811

Go FOR IT DOCimage

YOU WANNA LIVE LIFE AS IT ISimage

Ps  your braver than meimage¿¿¿¿¿¿image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 25,981

Thanks Dave.

Maybe we should have a predictions thread then we can check who was right at the end of itimage

Now I wish I'd seen the heat wave earlier I've just been out in peeing rain picking all my green zebra tomatoes which haven't gone yellow yetimage 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,437

I'd have expected them to be green and white striped image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• My Green Zebras have had only the vaguest tinge of yellow, even when quite ripe! *I find the 'squeeze test' (be very gentle mind) is the most reliable guide to ripeness...

Hard as stone   ,,,,,, might re name them as.... " green rock yellow stripe   " image

mine are definatly    yellow and green ,image

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,289

PUNCDOC & MARTIN.  Enjoy the Waders and Nurses outfit image but please draw the line at the Glimp Mask image

Hasnt stopped raining here in Staffs for 2 days and nights.  Using my flippers to go to the dustbin..........steady now, Puncdoc & Martin image