Forum home Garden design

Landscape Gardening


I live in Kent and am after a landscape gardener. I could go through various yellow page/google entries, but I'd much prefer recommendations.



  • pansyfacepansyface Posts: 22,742

    Hello. I don't know any landscape gardeners and I don't live in Kent. However, here in Derbyshire the council runs a "Trusted Trader" scheme. It means that the people on their books have undergone some sort of vetting. It is well regarded here. Maybe there is something similar in your area.

    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    If you live in Derbyshire, as I do.
  • BusyBBusyB Posts: 87

    Thanks Pansyface, I'll look into that

  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 54,358

    Bev - the nature of the forum means that free advertising isn't allowed, so anyone trying to promote their business gets removed by the moderators. I think pansyface's idea is a great one. Also, perhaps there's  a Horticulture Society in your area which would have good recommendations. Worth trying  image

    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

    I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • BusyBBusyB Posts: 87

    Sorry about that; I didn't think - thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.