Bake off again

Alan4711Alan4711 LincolnshirePosts: 1,572

I make no apologies for a completely note 2 do wi gardening thing, as everybody else does it so I am,,,Last night i was forced to watch Another flaming bakery prog as if there aint enough,we had to watch again the winner all dressed up and all that stuff all over again ,and the one thats another slice or somthing making fun of it, NOW  Iv got to say i thought  Mary and Paul were just great i watch them both making wonderful cakes with me getting hungrier and hungrier, R they a good pair or what and the flint joke was a cracker if you got it , Iv proged it to record them all, wot a really good prog I dont believe i enjoyed it so much iv even decided to try to do a cake,, well Paul and Mary ( wot append to Peter )imagegreat job well done.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,273

I'd like to see a cocktail making competition where the judges have to have a taste of all the creations to decide which is the best one.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Pansyfaceimage  Provided the Cocktails are "really" strong, that should be a.....what.....10 or 15 minute prog at best ?  Then send the judges off to do a bit of gardeningimage

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,273

I'd love to see Mary Berry absolutely pie-eyed on prime time tellyimage. Anybody remember Fanny Craddock being drunk once?

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Only once ?  Poor Johnny had to do a bit of ad libbing on occasionimage  Since Keith Floyd shuffled off this mortal coil, today's "chefs" are so boring and predictableimage

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,456

Yes I do Pansy. Wot a Gal image

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

The best thing about Bake Off for me is seeing a mature female on telly.  It's so refreshing and interesting to watch a woman that's full of life's wealth. 

• Alan4711Alan4711 LincolnshirePosts: 1,572

Its strange ,up until Bakeoff started i had never even heard of Paul now hes the best know baker on the planet ,TV has some things to answer for ,mind you they make a great teem.

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 26,744

Ahh - but you're a man Alan. Us wimmin have been ogling Mr H for ages imageimage

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....