Vote for Bob

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,083

Nice one Digger, done.

You wouldn't know a diamond if you held it in your hand
    The things you think are precious, i don't understand
  • xx Posts: 100

Thank you pd. I appreciate your support Good to see you again and I heard about your planned trip to the Arctic. Your braver than I am! Anything below 10C and I cry.

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Doneimage

Many thanks for your help artjak. image

I cannot say "thank you" enough times to the people who have 'Voted For Bob' on the RSPB website.

To some it may sound futile, to others it's a chance to try to make a difference.

All I know is, that without the environment that our wildlife needs, the hedgehogs and birds, frogs/toads/newts/snakes, butterflies/moths, bats, bees/hoverflies/dragonflies and a million others that we love to see and others that we are not so keen to see but still play their part, will disappear. Our gardens will be nothing more than plots of artificially maintained gaps between houses. Colourful but quiet, sterile of any life but what we put there out of packets. I don't like that thought.

Thank you with all my heart for your help.imagexxxxx

• Fishy65Fishy65 Posts: 2,195

Voted Digger image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,524

the hideous pedant inside me want to point out that "MP's" means something which beongs to an MP. However I wholeheartedly support your campaign. 

Devon.

A little pedantry is worth the pain for your support....thank you very muchHostaimage

Many thanks Fishy. I knew I could count on you.image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,518

Done image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh